1. We do not offer drop-ins during the week. All weekday classes are lead by a certified fitness professional, and these sessions are for active members (by reservation) only. If you would like more information about becoming a member, simply fill out the short form on the side of this page and we will contact you shortly.
2. Our facility is open to the public every weekend for OCR Bootcamp ($22) and Open Gym ($18). Guests may Drop-In for Open Gym anytime between 10am and 2pm, but to reserve a spot for OCR Bootcamp you must use our interactive calendar to register online. Click here to view available class times!
3. Frequent guests have the option to purchase an Action Pass, which acts like a digital punch card and gives you 10 drop-in visits for the discounted price of $150. Action Passes are good for 6 months from the date of purchase, or until all 10 visits are used (whichever comes first).
4. OCR Bootcamp has a strict capacity and the spots fill up quickly. Therefore, reservations are non refundable. If you make a reservation for OCR Bootcamp and cannot attend, please give at least 24hrs notice so we can remove your reservation and transfer you to a different day. Failing to attend without proper notification will result in you forfeiting your reservation.
5. MROC Training is an adult training facility built for full grown obstacle course enthusiasts who want to have fun staying fit while getting in the best shape of their lives. However, we do make a few exceptions for the kiddos on the weekends: